Friday 26 August 2011

That's all...

Well, I reached the end of my fan fiction stories based on the famous The Devil Wears Prada (DWP) movie.  I remember stumbling upon one story and feeling enormously surprised that people had actually "shipped" these two characters.

Little did I know I would end up writing several stories myself.

I think one more DWP story might come from this pen of mine soon.  It has been brewing as of late; percolating through my synaptic gaps.  We'll see.  I warn you though, if I do end up writing one more, it will not be a happy ending story...they usually are not.

In the mean time, I'll be switching to my other fandom, ER.

I started writing ER fan fiction at the end of 2001 when I found out that my favourite character, Dr. Kerry Weaver (masterfully played by Laura Innes) was in fact, gay.  Funny, I always thought she would make a great gay character and well, she did!

My fan fiction stories are mostly based on her failed relationship with Dr. Kim Legaspi (played by Elizabeth Mitchell...*sigh*...) but also, with Abby Lockhart (played by Maura Tierney) even though this was completely out of cannon.

Hey, I'm a Pisces, imagination is my middle name.  Do bear in mind, please, that these were my first efforts at writing fan fiction and OH MY GOD they could not be more cheesy if I tried.  They're horrendously corny and melodramatic but, well, I guess I was younger and very much out of love back then.

You have been warned.

So, anyway, I hope you will enjoy those stories as well despite of it all.

Thank you for reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment